BioGuard is our tried and tested organic pesticide made from all-natural plant extracts. This proven formula provides both pest and fungal control and is the essential tool for Integrated Pest Management. Highly suitable for pre-harvest fruit and vegetable plants. Effective against sucking insects (aphids, leafhoppers, stink bugs and thrips), chewing insects (caterpillars, Colorado potato beetles and lubber grasshoppers) as well as common diseases like damping off and dieback.
RM35.00 – RM120.00
250 ml / 1 L
1. Mix 2ML of Bioguard with 1L of water (recommended dilution rate)
2. Shake well before use
3. Spray evenly on the plants and soil at least twice a week.
4. Apply every 3-5 days for preventive measures.
5. Best spray early in the morning before sunrise or in the evening.
1) What types of pest/ insects that can be control using Bioguard?
• Stink Bugs
• Colorado Potato Beetle
• Lubber Grasshopper
2) Can the Bioguard be mix with other insecticide/ pesticide?
NO because different insecticide/pesticide will have different Active Ingredients that may not be suitable/ effective when mixed.
3) Which part of the plants should the Bioguard be applied?
Bioguard should be spray to the whole plants includes back side of the leaves